Hi All!!

Al het andere wat niet in de andere topics past maar wel met windsurfen te maken heeft.

Moderator: RaymondW

Plaats reactie
pedro_res
Deur-surfer
Deur-surfer

Hi All!!

Bericht door pedro_res » wo jun 28, 2017 6:53 am

Hoi all!!

sorry if im not writing this post in the correct place. If should be in other part, please tell me!.

My name is Pedro, im spanish (from Cadiz) and i just arrive to Nl to work. Im living in hilversum and i saw several guy carrying on the car roof Windsurf tables. I practice Windsurf in my country and i would like to practice also here.... however all my stuff is in spain. There are any "School" or "navigation centener" where could be posible rent a table and a sail for some hours?

Thanks you!!

Surfrider
Elite windsurfer
Elite windsurfer
Zeilnummer: NED-118
Surf spul: Ruim voldoende
Contacteer:

Re: Hi All!!

Bericht door Surfrider » wo jun 28, 2017 7:02 am

Hi Pedro,

Welcome to the Netherlands. Windsurfing in the Netherlands is nice, but you are going to miss the warm weather and water of Spain.
2 rental centers I know:
http://www.brouwersdam.nl/nl/ This is located at one of the best lake windsurfing spots of the Netherlands. Can be a bit crowded during the weekend when the weather predictions are really good.
http://www.telstarsurf.nl/telstar-surfclub/ Located on a very sallow lake, most of it is less then 1 meter deep.

oossie71
Funboarder in spe
Funboarder in spe
Surf spul: Flikka SL HW 88 :: Starboard isonic 97/117 :: VdB Wave :: Gaastra Vapor :: Chinook :: MauiUltraFins
Contacteer:

Bericht door oossie71 » wo jun 28, 2017 7:29 am

Hi Pedro, Telstar is just 30min from Hilversum and have a broad range of equipment with also a nice loungebar.

pedro_res
Deur-surfer
Deur-surfer

Bericht door pedro_res » wo jun 28, 2017 7:47 pm

thanks by the info.. i hope wacht you on the water!!!

Plaats reactie